- 10JulPonder & Co. welcomed Bradley (Brad) Dills to the firm on July 10, 2017. He will be working with the Capital Advisory & Derivatives group. Read Mr. Dills’s profile.30JunPonder & Co. welcomed Reggie Ramsey to the firm on June 30, 2017. As the Chief Business Development Officer, Reggie will be responsible for all business development initiatives as well as brand management across the organization. Read Mr. Ramsey’s profile.
The Health Care Authority of the City of Anniston acquired Stringfellow Memorial Hospital, clinics and outpatient servicesTransaction Announcement Ponder & Co. (“Ponder”) is pleased to announce that The Health Care Authority of the City of Annistion (the “Authority”) has acquired Stringfellow Memorial Hospital (“SMH”) and its associated physician clinics and outpatient...17MarPonder & Co. welcomed Charles (Chuck) Stafford to the firm on March 17, 2017. He will be working with the Capital Advisory & Derivatives group. Read Mr. Stafford’s profile.
- 15MarTransaction Announcement Ponder & Co. (“Ponder”) is pleased to announce that Hays Medical Center d/b/a HaysMed, located in Hays, KS, has joined The University of Kansas Health System. Through the affiliation, they will enhance services...8FebTransaction Announcement Ponder & Co. (“Ponder”) is pleased to announce that Northeast Georgia Health System, Inc. (“NGHS”) has acquired Barrow Regional Medical Center (“BRMC”) and its affiliates, including Barrow Medical Group, from Quorum Health Corporation...
- 1JanPonder & Co. Executive Leadership Changes Ponder & Co., a leading financial advisory firm focused exclusively on the healthcare industry, today announced the following changes to its executive leadership team, which will become effective January...15DecTransaction Announcement Ponder & Co. (“Ponder”) is pleased to announce that Metropolitan Hospital Corporation d/b/a Metro Health (“MHC”) has become part of the University of Michigan Health System (“UMHS”). Through the affiliation, MHC and UMHS...
- 1DecTransaction Announcement Ponder & Co. (“Ponder”) is pleased to announce that FirstHealth of the Carolina, Inc. (“FirstHealth”) has acquired Sandhills Regional Medical Center (“SHRMC”) and its affiliates from Quorum Health Corporation (“QHC”). This transaction preserves...15SepTransaction Announcement Ponder & Co. is pleased to announce that Schuylkill Health System (“SHS”) has become part of Lehigh Valley Health Network (“LVHN”). As a result of the merger, the residents of Schuylkill County will...
Robert Jaeger joins Ponder & Co. as Vice President in Mergers & Acquisitions and Capital Advisory & DerivativesPonder & Co. welcomed Robert Jaeger to the firm on June 27, 2016. He will be working with the Mergers & Acquisitions team as well as the Capital Advisory & Derivatives group. Read Mr. Jaeger’s...1MayTransaction Announcement Ponder & Co. is pleased to announce that Jameson Health System (“JHS”) has merged with University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (“UPMC”). JHS became the 21st hospital in UPMC’s network, and the alignment will...
- 26JanTransaction Announcement Ponder & Co. is pleased to announce that Brazosport Regional Health System (“BRHS”) has become part of CHI St. Luke’s Health (“CHI St. Luke’s”). Through the affiliation, BRHS and CHI St. Luke’s will...2NovTransaction Announcement Ponder & Co. is pleased to announce that KershawHealth has become part of a new integrated healthcare delivery network operated jointly by Capella Healthcare and MUSC Health (Medical University of South Carolina). The...
- 12OctTarget Beds: Average 296: Median 120 Target Rev. ($’s MM): Average $268; Median $86 Q3 2015 pace of activity—28 announced transactions—was in line with that of the prior two quarters in 2015, and based on...
Private Equity Investing in Health Care: Mid-Year Update
October 15 - 18
Health System 100
Fernandina Beach, FL
November 8 - 11
HMA Fall CFO Forum
Laguna Beach, CA
March 11-14 2018
The Governance Institute Leadership Conference
May 9-12 2018
HMA Spring CFO Forum